NVQ certification ends – Level 3 & Level 4 NVQs
NVQ certification ends – Level 3 & Level 4 NVQs27 | May | 2014
Certification ends for the following CABWI Level 3 and Level 4 NVQs on 31 July 2014:
- Controlling Process Operations (Ofqual Ref: 500/3644/0)
- Designing Water Networks (Ofqual Ref: 500/7043/5)
- Leakage Control (Ofqual Ref: 500/3627/0)
- Maintain Water Supply (Network) (Ofqual Ref: 100/3382/8)
- Managing and Controlling Process Operations (Ofqual Ref: 500/3628/2)
- Network Construction Operations (Water) (Ofqual Ref: 500/1574/6)
- Water Fittings Regulations Enforcement (Ofqual Ref: 500/3603/8)
- Utilities Network Planning and Management (Ofqual Ref: 100/2301/X).
Centres with candidates working towards these qualifications, or units from them, must ensure that NVQ certificate claims are submitted to CABWI on or before 31 July 2014. If you have certificate claims to submit, or any other queries relating to this NVQ certification expiry, please contact CABWI certifications on email@example.com, or call us on 020 7469 2641.
Please note that there are current equivalent QCF qualifications available, which have replaced each of the NVQs listed above, and for which new learners can be registered.Go Back